In a world where there are many simulations and impression management. How do you know it’s him?
Someone posted a photo on Facebook and said: “ I have to do a lot of caresses because the pretense is too much. ” The photo shows a handsome boy with a perfect beard on the right, but the left side of his face shows that his beard was neat. it’s not really real.
When a young man is ready for marriage, except for fear that nothing else will stop him, he can go up and propose to her, but when a young man is ready, he cannot just propose, all he does is make it known that he is available.
My mentor often says “love can bring people together, but love doesn’t keep people in marriage, you need more than just love to stay in marriage.”
Natural affection alone cannot withstand the stresses of marriage. It is not enough to just look at the physical attraction in a person and end up with the person. There are principles for choosing a life partner. These principles are
• KNOWLEDGE: The only reason why people choose poorly in choosing a life partner is because they lack knowledge, they do not have the correct information. Society feeds us misinformation about marriage. Some people follow social media trends to choose a life partner and end up leaving the marriage. A friend of mine said that she won’t get married until she has ten million for the wedding. Although, there is nothing wrong with getting ten million for marriage, but having that kind of idea will lead you to the right or wrong partner.
• DIVINE GUIDANCE: We need God’s guidance to know His only one. How can you get this guide, simple? of the word of God. Study the word of God and what it says about marriage. Pray for it and you will definitely receive your answer. •
• SEEK ADVICE AND CONFIRMATION: Talk to your mentors, take it with your family, talk to people; You cannot know everything. You need someone to confirm what you have in your spirit, you may have received the word, but you need confirmation.
• WHAT IT CAUSES IN YOU: Does it provoke your weakness, does it provoke your emotional needs, your physical needs or does it provoke a PURPOSE in you? Does it make you want to be better? Check what it causes you.
• THE ONE WHO IS WILLING TO SHARE: His self-denial, he shares his time, his joy and his cause is money with you.