Aside from the obvious benefits, vehicle signage will improve your business in many ways:
- Vehicle graphics turn your vehicles into valuable assets. Wherever they go, their name will go with them, through suburban and city streets or on the highway, people are everywhere.
- Vehicle signage is profitable. Although the start-up costs may be higher, consider it a long-term investment in your business. Then there are the tax benefits; And, not to mention the advertising benefits.
- Any brand increases community awareness and your business will have an increase in inquiries that you can convert into sales.
- In-car placards last a long time (so make sure they look good) and are visible 365 days a year with no ongoing costs if the vehicles you use belong to you.
- Vehicle signage has a wide range of options, from small magnetic signs to full body vehicle wraps.
How to choose a vehicle sign manufacturer.
When you decide to turn your vehicles into mobile billboards, be sure to go to a sign manufacturer that specializes in the type of sign you want. Most sign makers are good at making particular types of signs, but they don’t advertise the fact. So ask questions about what they specialize in; and what type of signs will best follow the message and vehicle you want to use. Very often, choosing a company that specializes in vehicle wraps, for example, will be cheaper and faster because it is their specialty. Quotes for vehicle signs are generally based on the materials, lettering, and complexity of the sign installation.
The cost will vary and will depend on the durability you require from the sign; and the complexity of the design for your business. If you don’t have someone to brand or advertise your vehicle, most sign companies have their own graphic designers. These designers are experienced and worth considering for your ad copy if you don’t already have your own. If you already know what you want and have a professional design, you can send a good quality file to the company for them to use.
Types of vehicle signs.
There are different options for graphics and advertising on your vehicles. Which one you use depends on your needs and whether you want to update your advertising from time to time.
Window advertising. Window ads provide maximum exposure when driving around town. When you stop at a traffic light or in a traffic jam, imagine how many people read your sign, even if it’s out of boredom. The best type of advertising in your windows is short and direct. Make sure to use good quality materials for the best long-term effect.